DONOR PRIVACY, ONLINE DONATION SECURITY, LEGAL DISCLAIMER & NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Bay Area Rescue Mission will not sell, rent, or otherwise exchange donor lists.
For further questions, please call (510) 215-4555.
Online Donation Security
With respect to security: Online donations are always directed to a secure site using industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data. Your transaction is always kept in strict confidence.
Should you have further concerns about the online store, feel free to call (510) 215-4555 or E-mail your questions.
Bay Area Rescue ™ Intellectual Property Notice and Legal Disclaimers
Copyright © 2003-2018 Bay Area Rescue, All Rights Reserved. Bay Area Rescue Mission web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of Bay Area Rescue
- The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Web site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Web site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders. Use of Bay Area Rescue trademarks and service marks is covered by the Bay Area Rescue Trademark and Servicemark License.
- The trademarks, logos, Bay Area Rescue Mission web development packages, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Bay Area Rescue Mission All use of the Bay Area Rescue Mission Trademarks is governed by the Bay Area Rescue Mission Trademark and Servicemark License. No additional rights are granted by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Terms which claimed as generic are not governed by any Bay Area Rescue Mission license and are used as common descriptors by the Bay Area Rescue Mission
Any questions concerning the use, status, or standing of Bay Area Rescue Mission trademarks should be directed to:
2114 Macdonald Avenue
Richmond CA 94802
1 (510) 215-4555
Non-Bay Area Rescue Mission Trademarks; Member Trademarks
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of the Bay Area Rescue Mission and that are displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by the Bay Area Rescue to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Legal Disclaimers
Bay Area Rescue has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-Bay Area Rescue Mission web site is independent from Bay Area Rescue Mission, and Bay Area Rescue Mission has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Bay Area Rescue web site does not mean that Bay Area Rescue endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user’s responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Bay Area Rescue may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. Bay Area Rescue may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation on Warranties.
ALL MATERIALS ON THE Bay Area Rescue SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” Bay Area Rescue, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, Bay Area Rescue, MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL Bay Area Rescue BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Bay Area Rescue, MIT, INRIA, OR KEIO IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
It is the policy of the Bay Area Rescue Mission to provide services to the general public regardless of race, religion, age, national origin, language, sex/gender, sexual preference, physical disability, or other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal law.
For further questions, please call (510) 215-4555.
Copyright © 2003-2018 Bay Area Rescue ®, All Rights Reserved. Bay Area Rescue liability, trademark, document use and software licensing rules apply.