Men, women and children are encouraged to find long-term relief from homelessness at the Rescue Mission through extensive, residential discipleship programs.
The complete discipleship package is designed to show the pathway to restoration and hope, identifing destructive behavior while equipping clients with the necessary resources to establish independent lives of self-sufficiency and self-determination.
Last year more than 200 men and women successfully completed various components of the Rescue Mission’s Discipleship Program.
- Skills to break drug and alcohol dependence
- Job skills training and vocational classes
- Education and GED certification with local community colleges
- Counseling and spiritual guidance
- Computer training
- Biblical training
- Life management skills
- Household management skills
- Job placement