Non-Cash Gifts are those donations other than financial which could benefit a homeless person or family in their struggle to better their living situation.
Items that we receive are:
- Given to guests staying at the Rescue Mission at no cost.
- Made available to the needy in our community.
- Used to help us provide services and programs at the Rescue Mission.
- Shared with other like-minded agencies, service providers and groups when a surplus exists.
Many supporters are generous with their giving. We recommend you itemize and give a dollar value to your items prior to making the donation. The Rescue Mission has created a Suggested Donation Valuation Chart to aid donors in placing a dollar value on their donation.
Where to Donate
Food Pantry & Distribution Center 123 Macdonald Avenue Richmond, CA 94801
Monday – Friday: 8am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 3pm
Sunday: - Closed -
After Hours Donations: 200 Macdonald Avenue
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for your donation.
- Canned Meats: Tuna and Chicken
- Canned Veggies and Fruit
- Flour, Cornmeal, Oatmeal and Pancake Batter
- Pasta, Macaroni and Spaghetti
- Sugar, Brown Sugar and Milk Powder
- Cooking Oil, Vinegars and Condiments
- Hygiene Kits (Normal and Travel Sizes)
- Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies
For a complete list of needs, visit our needs page.